- What is the end point?
- What do one more marginal extra rupee give me in terms of happiness?
- What does one more marginal unit of luxury give me in terms of better quality of life?
- What does one more marginal unit of extracting work (help) from others to get stuff done give me in terms of improving my status in life?
- What is more important: Being a better person (and lead a fair life with a reasonable balance) or being a successful person (and live mainly because of receiving subsidies due to sacrifices made by others, obtained by virtue of ones power, responsibility and position)
- What leads to happiness: external factors or internal factors [materialism vs love, money / rent seeking vs service of society etc]
Maya still exists without a doubt. However, it also seems obvious that there is life (or atleast something) beyond it.
Strive to come out of it. Strive. Hard. Harder. Break Free. The truth is out there.