Wednesday 28 May 2014

Dirty secrets to "know" while attempting cloud computing

Good article from Forbes mainly enlisting the problems that one faces while working on a SaaS platform and the difficulties that one encounters when moving from traditional enterprise shipping products to shipping a service. Been there, done that and I will gladly concur with most of the views.


I had a steep challenge when I moved from a traditional experience to a SaaS environment and little did I realize initially that I wasn't totally prepared for it. Had my own nice little learning curve where I had to "relearn" a fair bit and also "re-assume" a few more things as all the previous grounded assumptions about "how stuff works" was basically up in the air. Welcome to the world of SaaS


Through Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment