Tuesday 3 September 2013

Music Hour

Assorted list of good music.

Black - Pearl Jam

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky,
But why, why, why can't it be, can't it be mine?"


Rammstein - Ohne Dich
For the video. Very powerful power ballad!

GnR Trilogy: November Rain, Estranged, Dont Cry - each one of these are powerful in their own way and all three together is an absolute delight. I personally love Sweet Child of Mine too.

Metallica - Fade to Black, Master of Puppets, Hero of the Day, Nothing else matters, Unforgiven [II too], King Nothing... so many

I used to dig Scorpions a lot - I sadly have lost the collections across many machines that I used. Used to love them. Rock you like a Hurricane [hurricane 2000 is up THERE!] , Winds of change, Hes a woman, shes a man; cant recollect many names but still can hum the tune.

Many songs off and on in creed, nirvana, pink floyd, dire straits, eagles,  phil collins [coming back to life has a special effect for me], steve winwood, dream threatre [have to love mustaine and petrucci] , iron maiden... the list goes on.

Update: How can I ever forget Dire Straits? Mark Knopfler is fantastic. Money for Nothing. Brothers in Arms, Sultans of Swing, 5:15AM, Shangri-La, Romeo and Juliet. God, Knopfler is great. [I realise now, late, that I have added dire straits even earlier. Good!]

Bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment